Cold Pressed Tanzanian Ba-O-Bab Oil (Oil) 2 fluid ounces
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 100% Pure & Natural. Is your skin getting enough Omegas? Baobab oil is packed withOmegas 3, 6 & 9plus lots of vitamins to improvecondition of lack-lustre, dryandaging skin. Dotting the African terrain is the infamous "upside down tree", the baobab. Many of these exotic looking trees are more than three thousand years old. They produce a highly valuable fruit, high in protein and vitamins. Inside these fruits are even more valuable seeds. Precious oil is pressed from these seeds producing a highly anti-aging oil rich in Omega fatty acids and vitamins A, D E & F. While the best way to get and maintain healthy skin is through diet, a ready supply of essential fatty acids and vitamins are not always available for the skin to use. AS SEEN IN... Featured in Chicago Tribune article "Mirror, mirror on the wall What will be the biggest 2009 beauty trend of all? Simplifying" (December 14, 2008), and listed Shea Terra Organic's Baobab Face & Body Oil as a hot beauty trend for 2009. Also featured in New Beauty Magazine Daily Beauty (January 26, 2007). Contains only: 100% pure Baobaboil How to use: Your skin changes daily. Pollutants that it comes across, sun exposure level, your vitamin and mineral intake, the quality and amount of your water, and so on all affect and change your skin. Likewise, the skin oils that you use should change from time to time. What works for you one week might not work for you the next week. Plus, your skin benefits from the different nutrients that comes with changing up your oils. If one week your face feels a little oily, use a lighter oil and vice versa. Daily usage:Massage few drops into each of the five facial points. Lightly massage under eye. Shea Terra Advantage: * 100% natural * rich in natural vitamins and Omega essential fatty acids * non-clogging * provides readily available nutrients to skin cells * improves skin elasticity
- Shea Terra Organics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.