Derma Sciences 3 Pack Medihoney Calcium Alginate Wound Dressings
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Low pH and lowers the overall wound pH, beneficial to chronic wounds.
- Provides a moist environment condusive to healing.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and throughout all phases of wound healing.
- For moderately to heavily exudating wounds.
- Shown to have several properties which assist in promoting an optimal healing environment. The honey is also highly osmotic, which assists in debridement and keeping the wound bed clean. Low pH and lowers the overall wound pH, beneficial to chronic wounds. Provides a moist environment condusive to healing. Can be used for wound bed preparation and throughout all phases of wound healing.
- Derma Sciences
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.