Dr Scholls Dyna Step-women's
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- cup your feet for improved stability and balance
- provide superior shock absorption and protection
- support your arch to stop inward rolling
- cradle your foot to guide movement
- If you experience one or more of these lower body pains, they may stem from the same source - inadequate foot support. Without proper support your foot can roll inward and flatten more than it should. This puts added strain on your arch, heel, knee, leg and back and can pull your lower body painfully out of alignmet. DynaStep Inserts have a contoured U-shaped design that gently cradles each foot to provide the support you need.
- Dr Scholl's
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.