Dry and Store Zephyr Hearing Aid Dryer - Includes 3 Pack of Desiccants
A clever deal seeker from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Includes Zephyr Dryer and FREE 3 Pack of Dry Brik Desiccants
- Provides maximum drying effectiveness
- Automatic shut off after 8 hours
- A disposable Dry-Brik desiccant is included with each Zephyr
- Zephyr is fully automatic, just like its older Dry & Store siblings, and it ships with the Dry-Brik II disposable desiccant, the new standard in moisture absorption. Zephyr operates on an 8-hour cycle, and it also utilizes warm, moving air and a desiccant, proven technology for maximum drying effectiveness. A disposable Dry-Brik desiccant is included with each Zephyr. This custom desiccant contains an aggressive sorbent and also absorbs odors as it dries. Each Dry-Brik has a shelf life of at least one year, unopened. Once the foil label is removed, the Dry-Brik II lasts two (2) months. Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer Features: Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz (582 g) Dimensions: 3.6" wide x 5.9" deep x 2.8" high (92 mm x 150 mm x 72 mm) Drying Compartment: (Single tray) 3.2" x 2.6" x 1" (80 mm x 65 mm x 24 mm) Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate all types of hearing instruments, including cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both e
- Dry and Store
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.