Elastikon Flexible Maximum Strength Elastic Tape - Box Of 12
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For shoulders, knees or where maximum strength is necessary
- Flexible for pressure dressings
- Porous backing minimizes skin irritation
- Easy to apply
- Elastikon elastic medical tape measures 2.5 yards un-stretched, 5 yards stretched.
- Elastikon elastic tape is made of a high twist, cotton elastic cloth tape with a rubber based adhesive, designed to help provide elasticity needed for dynamical pressure dressing. Soft cloth, porous construction, red line centered on backcloth, low-unwind tension and dry feathered edge. It is best used where pressure dressings requiring elasticity are needed as after a mastectomy, Or can be used for support strapping, fractures, muscle injuries, knees, elbows, and shoulders.
- Elastic Tape
- Elastic Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.