Elastikon Flexible Maximum Strength Elastic Tape - Box Of 12
A savvy shopper from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For shoulders, knees or where maximum strength is necessary
- Flexible for pressure dressings
- Porous backing minimizes skin irritation
- Easy to apply
- Elastikon elastic medical tape measures 2.5 yards un-stretched, 5 yards stretched.
- Elastikon elastic tape is made of a high twist, cotton elastic cloth tape with a rubber based adhesive, designed to help provide elasticity needed for dynamical pressure dressing. Soft cloth, porous construction, red line centered on backcloth, low-unwind tension and dry feathered edge. It is best used where pressure dressings requiring elasticity are needed as after a mastectomy, Or can be used for support strapping, fractures, muscle injuries, knees, elbows, and shoulders.
- Elastic Tape
- Elastic Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.