Halyard Health HAND-AID Arterial Wrist Support I.V. Therapy for Adult 20Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Arterial Wrist Support
- I.V. Therapy for adults
- Case of 20
- Kimberly-Clark adult arterial wrist support positions a patientTMs hand to receive arterial therapy, and consists of a foam starter block for comfortable use, with adjustable straps for holding the hand in a supine position. The support measures 9.0 x 3.5 inches/23.0 x 9.0cm (L x W), with straps measuring 14.5/37.0cm (L). (L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The support is delivered in a case of 20 for disposal after each use. Disposable medical supplies are items generally used once, and then discarded. Disposable medical supplies are used by doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals in hospital and medical office settings, as well as by caregivers in the home, to provide patient care, and include bandages and dressings, gowns, face masks, bedding and blankets, examination gloves, testing strips, sponges and swabs, applicators, catheters, surgical kits and trays, syringes, inhalers, and labware. K
- Halyard Health
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.