Hot Dot Body Temperature Alert Patch (150 Pack)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Hot Dot Body Temperature Alert Patch uses thermochromic liquid crystals which are temperature sensitive compounds that temporarily change color with exposure to heat. This heat sensitive technology helps provide an early warning for potentially harmful heat related illness with real-time results. Each quarter-sized, one-time use Hot Dot Alert Patch is activated after it's removed from the packaging and applied to your skin. It changes color from black to yellow as your body temperature reaches potentially unsafe levels. As your body temperature decreases back to a normal range, the patch changes back to black. Simply place it on area of skin close to a blood vessel. Visible at a glance, anyone can detect the color change so they can quickly take action. The Hot Dot Alert Patch is designed for all activity levels in extreme heat environments. The hypoallergenic adhesive is water resistant in order to sustain heavy sweat. The Hot Dot Body Temperature Alert Patch is an FDA registered type II medical device, and has been studied by the Korey Stringer Institute.
- Hot Dot
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.