Hot Tools Professional 2102 Ceramic Titanium Professional Curling Iron, 1-1/2"
A true treasure hunter from LA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ceramic produces gentle far-infrared heat-working form the inside out to seal the cuticle, locking in natural moisture, improving shine, eliminating frizz and styling hair without damage. Also destroy odors (Regular flat irons heat must penetrate hair form the outside, exposing it to more heat and dryness). Ceramic quickly radiates far-infrared heat that generates the center of the hair shaft, exposing hair to less heat, preserving the natural moisture and luster. Titanium- A high-tech super-hard element providing lightweight strength, corrosion resistance for snag-free styling and even distribution. The Hot Tools Story-Originally designed for the unique styling needs of the African-American market. Hot tools appliances have become the standard for professional hairdressers. Their patentened, powerful heating systems keep them hot, so stylists may work continuously and quickly while still achieving consistent curling or straightening results. Hot tools are demanded by stylists performing in the highest pressure styling environments including film, TV, photo shoots and backstage styling at hair shows. Beauty is serious business..use Hot Tools! Ideal for All Hair Types! Ti is the symbol for titanium.
- Hot Tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.