Jigsaw Health Vitamin C Tablets, 1000 Mg, 240 Count
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Vitamin C w/SRT 240 tabs Dietary Supplement - Promotes healthy collagen, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, bones, and immune function.* Vitamin C is a highly versatile and potent antioxidant. It protects the body against oxadative stress and promotes healthy collagen, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments, bones, and immune function. It also plays an important role in synthesizing neurotransmitters, which affect brain function and mood. lysine is important for proper growth, the production of carnitine, the formation of collagen, and more.* Both are essential nutrients that cannot be created in the human body, and therefore must be ingested from food and/or supplements. Nobel prize winning scientist Linus Pauling studied Vitamin C and Lysine for many years. His research alluded to benefits derived at high daily doses, but many have bowel tolerance issues at these levels. Jigsaw Vitamin C w/SRTTM employs a patented Sustained Release Technology, which acts as a buffer by slowly releasing Vitamin C and Lysine over an extended period so you avoid the dreaded diarrhea side effect and acid indigestion, even at high doses. Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily. For advanced use, take 4 tablets twice daily as needed. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.* Supplement Facts Serving Size - 4 tablets Servings Per Container - 60 Amount Per Serving Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 4000mg L-Lysine HCI 400mg Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, guar gum, stearic acid, xanthan gum, vegetable stearate, silica, and beta carotene as a natural source of color. Should not be used if tamper evident seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, ore prevent any disease.
- Other brands
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.