JT Enterprises Strassburg Sock Large (16-21 in.calf) Injury Recovery
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- How does the "Strassburg Sock" work? This easy to use, inexpensive device is designed to keep tension on the tissue (plantar fascia) so it heals in a stretched position at night. In this way many users find a reduction of their morning pain, some have noticed a reduced recovery time and yet others have reduced the need for medications. When worn as prescribed, it does not allow the plantar fascia to contract while in the prone or supine position. The device holds the ankle and forefoot joints in a position of slight dorsiflexion that prevents a position of plantarflexion, that is the plantar fascia is not allowed to contract. In addition the involuntary stretching of the plantar fascia over a long period of time helps to strengthen the foot's arch. What is the "Strassburg Sock"? The device consists of a tubular knit material that fits "over the calf" with 2 attached adjustable straps to maintain the foot in a neutral to slightly stretched position. When worn at night the device will apply a force which results in the reduction and/or elimination of the pain felt during those first steps in the morning. What are the advantages of the "Strassburg Sock"? * It is very easy to use. * It does not lock the ankle joint into any one position thus allowing some movement between the various joints preventing possible joint compression pain. * It can be safely worn for several hours without adverse effect when applied properly. * It can be worn to bed, provides no significant restrictions and will not interrupt normal sleep if worn as directed. * It is an effective device providing low cost relief of heel spur symptoms. * It can reduce/eliminate the pain experienced with the first morning steps. * It can, over a period of time, strengthen the arch of the foot. * It can supplement and not interfere with the various traditional doctor's treatment.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.