KeeWig Synthetic Long Blonde Wig 3 Tones Auburn Blonde
A clever deal seeker from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- COLOR SHOWN: #R29 Candy Blonde swirled with Strawberry Blonde
- APPROX. LENGTH: 22" (length is measured from the center of the top to the end of the wig)
- APPROX. BANGS LENGTH: 4.5" (length is measured from wig cap's hairline to the end of the hair)
- CAP TYPE: Wefted Cap with Side Skin Hair Part
- CAP SIZE: Average (21" - 23")
- And Medium Auburn
- KeeWig is truly designed for comfort and versatility. Use with styling products to achieve vibrant texture or use your curling iron or flat iron to achieve an different look!
- 1. Comb or brush it by special wig comb.
- 2. Care solution for hair is recommended when ruffled.
- 3. Wash it every 3 to 7 days. Comb it before putting into water, soak it for 15 minutes with hair conditioner, then rinse it with clear water. Dry it by towel and put it onto wig bracket. It can be used when 90% dryness. It is better to spray 3 to 5 times of care solution before use.
- 4. Divide long wig into 3 sections, comb it downward from bottom, then from the middle and finally from the top. Curl the wig along with the original curl after washing.
- 5. You can finger style or use a wig pick or brush to style it. Hair spray can also be used. The Korean high-temp synthetic fiber can be style, heated, set in curlers or flat irons.
- 6. It can not be dyed. Please turn to a hair designer for help when tri
- KATE #R29
- KATE #R29
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.