Kencap My Eardoc Plus
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Most common ear infections are caused by the narrowing and obstruction of the channel (Eustachian tube) which connects the middle ear with the mouth. The incarcerated fluids and air create pressure on the tympanic membrane, resulting in a severe earache and possible hearing impairment. EARDOC TM generates and transmits special vibration waves with its unique, non-invasive design . The waves travel through the bone and the ear base to the middle ear and the Eustachian tube. The waves ease the pressure and drain the trapped fluids. As a result the edema is reduced, as well as the pain. Less then five minutes of EARDOC treatment soothes the pain. The EARDOC is the only solution that treats the problem and not the symptom. Testing the EARDOC with a Tympanometer, which measures the fluids in the middle ear, shows the reduction of Otitis media in users. Hearing may be affected if fluid stays in the middle ear after an infection. Usually the fluid goes away in 2 to 3 months, and hearing returns to normal. EARDOC has been shown to assist the draining of ear fluid, providing relief of that stuffy ear feeling. The compact size of EARDOC means that you can take it anywhere and there is no need for a prescription. EARDOC is operated by two "AA" batteries and is easy to use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.