Kenchii Professional 7" Evolution Model Shears/Scissors (KEEV7)
A true treasure hunter from ND snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Styling Scissors/Shears
- 7 in. & Up
- Stainless Steel
- Kenchii precision convex edge.
- MATERIAL LEVEL 3
- Premium molybdenum and colbalt alloy Japanese stainless steel
- Uniquely designed internal tension dial assembly
- Comfortable offset ornate handle
- Permanent molded finger rest
- Rockwell: 58--60
- Kenchii level 3 shears are for professional who demand superior quality and performance from their tools. A premium Japanese stainless steel with an excellent corrosion resistance. Molybdenm alloy is added to increase toughness and strength. After heat treatment, this metal is capable of attaining an awesome hardness and wear resistance.
- Rockwell: 58--60. Rockwell hardness testing is a general method for measuring the hardness of metallic materials. In this test, a load is applied to set a diamond cone or a hardened steel ball in the surface of the metal. The hardness is measures by depth of the penetration
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.