MDF Calibra Pro Aneroid Sphygmomanometer w/ stethoscope - Navy Blue
A true treasure hunter from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Handcrafted, latex-Free
- Stress-tested 3,000 times and calibrated 5 times
- Utilizing our chroe-plated brass screw valve
- High-density inflation bulb and bladder
- The MDF 808 Calibra Pro Aneroid Sphygmomanometer + Stethoscope is a traditional, easy-to-use blood pressure instrument that offers the convenience, portability, accuracy, and trouble-free operation ideal for home practitioners and self-administering users. Stress-tested over 3,000 times and calibrated 5 times, it is one of the most durable, accurate, and dependable blood pressure measurement devices on the market. Gauge: A precise, certified 300 mmHg manometer attains the accuracy of +/- 3 mmHg without pin stop, and features an easily identifiable high-contrast dial. The die-cast zinc manometer housing is finished in textured baked enamel and outfitted with a heavy-duty clip so it can be easily attached to the gauge holder on the cuff. Cuff & Inflation Bag: Resistant to abrasion, chemicals (chlorine and peroxide), and moisture, the adult Velcro? D-ring cuff is constructed of high-molecular polymer nylon and has an attached matching MDF? 727 Single Head Stethoscope. Sized to meet Americ
- MDF Instruments
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.