MDF Calibra Pro Aneroid Sphygmomanometer w/ stethoscope - Navy Blue
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Handcrafted, latex-Free
- Stress-tested 3,000 times and calibrated 5 times
- Utilizing our chroe-plated brass screw valve
- High-density inflation bulb and bladder
- The MDF 808 Calibra Pro Aneroid Sphygmomanometer + Stethoscope is a traditional, easy-to-use blood pressure instrument that offers the convenience, portability, accuracy, and trouble-free operation ideal for home practitioners and self-administering users. Stress-tested over 3,000 times and calibrated 5 times, it is one of the most durable, accurate, and dependable blood pressure measurement devices on the market. Gauge: A precise, certified 300 mmHg manometer attains the accuracy of +/- 3 mmHg without pin stop, and features an easily identifiable high-contrast dial. The die-cast zinc manometer housing is finished in textured baked enamel and outfitted with a heavy-duty clip so it can be easily attached to the gauge holder on the cuff. Cuff & Inflation Bag: Resistant to abrasion, chemicals (chlorine and peroxide), and moisture, the adult Velcro? D-ring cuff is constructed of high-molecular polymer nylon and has an attached matching MDF? 727 Single Head Stethoscope. Sized to meet Americ
- MDF Instruments
- Monitoring & Testing Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.