Neo G Stabilized Open Knee Support - One Size
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking in the knee
- Helps support and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side help provide flexible support and the open patella design and stitched buttress help give reinforced support to the patella
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- The Neo G Stabilized Open Knee Support utilises metal spiral stays to help support the knee complex whilst still allowing controlled and flexible movement. The open patella design with stitched buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and helping with overall stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness. A dynamic support, ideal for occupational use, summer and winter sporting activities such as tennis, skiing, golf etc. Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.