Piggy Paint Basecoat Nail Polish
A savvy shopper from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Want Maximum Chip Resistance? If so, our Basecoat + Sealer Is A MUST. This revolutionary formula provides best wear for Piggy Paint nail polish. Use our 4 step application process for best results. 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) 1. Basecoat (apply thin layer and let air dry) 2. Color (apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint nail polish. Between polish coats, blow dry polished nails on warm heat, low blower setting. With no harsh chemicals, the heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance) 3. Shine Topcoat (apply for shine + scratch resistance) 4. Seal (apply Basecoat + Sealer on top of Topcoat for extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. Repeat blow dryer) PIGGY PAINT S STORY My name is Melanie Hurley, founder of Piggy Paint. I am a mom with two very fancy little girls, ages 6 and 8, who love to have their fingernails painted. I ve always hated the thought of my kiddos putting their hands in their mouths after I painted their nails with traditional kid polishes. Not only did the ingestion of the chemicals worry me, but the smell nearly left me light-headed after painting two sets of fingernails and toenails. One day while we were painting nails over a foam plate, my daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and ate through the plate. I looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other kid polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate. From that day on, I decided that any flammable substance that could eat through foam was unacceptable for my children s fingernails, which would inevitably end up in their mouths. My quest was on, and Piggy Paint was born.
- Piggy Paint
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.