Puritan Aseptically Packaged Non Sterile Cuticle Sticks - 7" - Case of 500
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 7 inch wrapped orange/cuticle stick
- Double bevel on both ends
- Use for evidence collection
- Great for use as a tool in the health and beauty trade
- Non-sterile, but aseptically packaged for individual use
- Non-sterile 7 inch wrapped orange cuticle sticks with a double bevel on both ends. Cuticle sticks can be used for evidence collection. Cuticle sticks can be used in the assembly and repair of circuit boards and for general electronics. Cuticle sticks are also great for use as a manicuring tool in the health and beauty trade. Sticks are aseptically packaged for individual use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.