Sigvaris Oval Extensor Donning Aid - Medium/Large
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compression garments are easier to put on when you first get out of bed, before swelling occurs.
- Remove rings and jewelry that could damage your garment
- Use gloves (rubber or vinyl) to help position the garment on your leg
- Make sure your skin is dry before putting on your hosiery
- Avoid rolling or bunching the fabric as this will create too much pressure in specific areas
- Apply moisturizer to your legs (or arm) in the evening - not just before putting on your garment
- Sigvaris Extensor Donning Aids are wire frame applicators, easy-to-use compression stocking aids to assist with putting on compression stockings. It is ideal for people with limited hand strength and dexterity or who have difficulty reaching their feet. They are useful to help with layering when using an underliner and avoids damage to wound dressings when donning garments.
- Donning Aid
- Donning Aid
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.