Smart Caregiver Wireless Monitor, Bed Pad And Pager
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This facility grade bed alarm paging system allows the caregiver to carry the pager with them. The caregiver can relax, knowing they will hear an alert when their patient is trying to get out of bed. Place the bed pad under the patient's back, (beneath the fitted sheet), and when the patient sits up, a signal/alert is sent. The caregiver can carry the pager in their pocket, clip it to their belt, or place it on a counter. The pad is made of a soft vinyl material with foam interior for added comfort, and is sealed for incontinence protection. The monitor volume in the room with the patient is set to silent, but can be adjusted to have a low alert sound in the room also, if that would encourage the patient to wait for assistance. The pager features three volume settings, a vibrate option, tone options and an on/off switch. Please note, even if the monitor volume in the patient's room is on silent, there will be two quick beeps when the patient gets on to the pad, telling the caregiver that the system is active and everything is connected.
- Smart Caregiver
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.