SoClean 2 Go Travel CPAP Equipment Cleaner
A clever deal seeker from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The so clean 2 go is the world's first portable CPAP sanitizing device. It's the perfect travel companion for any CPAP user, so small it can fit easily anywhere. Featuring the same safe, effective sanitizing process as the so clean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer, the so clean 2 go is portable and battery operated so that users can take it with them while they travel and keep their CPAP system clean and sanitized when they're away from home. The so clean 2 go effectively destroys 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, viruses, and mold in the mask, hose, and water reservoir without requiring the user to disassemble the equipment. This is accomplished without any messy chemicals or even the use of water. The user's equipment remains completely dry. Using safe, natural, activated oxygen, the so clean 2 go thoroughly sanitizes the entire CPAP system by eliminating any germs it comes in contact with. It utilizes the same sanitization processes as hospitals and public water filtration, making it the most effective method for cleaning CPAP equipment. The so clean 2 go sanitizing bag fits multiple mask types, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks. The sanitizing bag dimensions are 10.7 inch length x 10.5 inch width. Most masks will fit inside the bag with the exception of a full face mask that covers the entire face. The so clean 2 go uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function. Available adapters (sold separately): adapter for resmed S9 heated hose, Philips system one heated hose, fisher and paykel icon heated hose, and fisher and paykel sleep style 600 series machine.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.