Sound Oasis S-550-05 Sound Therapy System
A true treasure hunter from AZ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sound Oasis is a unique sound relaxation product that allows you to create your very own sound environment. By bathing your room with the world's most authentic sounds of nature, Sound Oasis blocks out irritating noises and creates a peaceful atmosphere so you fall asleep easier, get higher quality sleep, enhance concentration and feel more alert throughout the day! Sound Oasis is also a proven tool for coping with the effects of tinnitus. Sound Oasis represents the next generation in sound conditioners by incorporating the world's first "sound card" technology which enables users to add new sounds to their Sound Oasis unit by simply inserting an optional memory card containing 6 different sounds. A jumbo digital alarm clock makes telling time easy and allows you to wake to a buzzer or nature sound alarm. Incorporating a multiposition timer (with 4 selections: continuous, 30, 60, and 90 minutes), a unique "gradual off" volume reduction feature for a peaceful decrease in sound volume, a rotary on/off volume control, headphone jack and an off/ resume button that stops the unit or repeats your last played sequence at the touch of a button, Sound Oasis is a perfect bedside companion. Sound Oasis also features an omnidirectional reflective speaker that projects the sound from the back of the unit for rich, deep sound. The unit's unique design allows the unit to be mounted to a wall, used flat on its back, or in an upright position for minimal use of table space. Sound Oasis can be powered by 4 "AA" batteries (not included) for traveling, or by an AC adapter (included) for convenient use at home or the office.
- Sound Oasis
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.