tacXtract 20140031A X Life Saving System, Coyote Tan/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- TactXtract is a low profile, lightweight, durable, life saving system conceived from first hand combat experience and designed for "when conditions demand perfection" Grab the handle and the extraction harness deploys along with the integrated head support/restraint. The harness is manufactured using MIL W17337 webbing that will not absorb water like tubular nylon, minimizing excess weight and potential allergenic growth. The head support/restraint is made from Trelleborg's newest high speed material, HANK tm, High Abrasion Resistant Neoprene with Kevlar, mitigating any rip, tear or puncture failures. When connecting the system using Raptor buckles this Made in the USA system becomes the best of class in any tactical rescue device offered in the world. tacXtract X utilizes a single Raptor buckle to create a 1000 lb. load bearing unit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.