Telescope Walking Stick . d
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Its polished knob fits comfortable in the palm of one's hand. Rosewood of the finest selection is used for a slender, but eminently sturdy stick. A cleverly engineered mechanism allows the telescope to be pulled up and swiveled. Held up by the stick it can be aimed and pointed like a monocle. 38.5 in. W x 2 in. D. Why Victorians felt compelled to invent weird contraptions like cachepots holding mousetraps or fire alarms in the shape of a stuffed goat head is beyond me. Within the outrageousness of such creations, a telescope mounted on a walking stick deserves the highest praise. Do not forget to remove the cap. Yes, it magnifies. threefold.
- Authentic Models
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.