Telescope Walking Stick
A clever deal seeker from SOUTH AUSTRALIA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Its polished knob fits comfortable in the palm of one's hand. Rosewood of the finest selection is used for a slender, but eminently sturdy stick. A cleverly engineered mechanism allows the telescope to be pulled up and swiveled. Held up by the stick it can be aimed and pointed like a monocle. 38.5 in. W x 2 in. D. Why Victorians felt compelled to invent weird contraptions like cachepots holding mousetraps or fire alarms in the shape of a stuffed goat head is beyond me. Within the outrageousness of such creations, a telescope mounted on a walking stick deserves the highest praise. Do not forget to remove the cap. Yes, it magnifies. threefold.
- Authentic Models
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.