ThermaTherm Digital Moist Heating Pad 14" x 27"
A true treasure hunter from NV snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture directly from the air. There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient's skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the bodys tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. TheraTherm, unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program the following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including Thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. TheraTherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Lockout mode protects against accidental changing of the control settings.
- Digital Moist Heating Pad
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.