TherMedic PW120 - Tennis Elbow/Golf Elbow Far Infrared Heating Pad (Hot and Cold Therapy)
A savvy shopper from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- It is widely acknowledged that a combination therapy of cold and heat is the optimum approach for dealing with swelling, pain and accelerating healing. Ice and cold packs are often used as immediate treatment for acute injuries because the cold reduces swelling and pain. Our wrap, when used with the Neo Cold Pack, can be applied it to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes at a time. Allow the skin temperature to return to normal before a second or third time. You can use Neo Cold Pack wrapped in brace for an acute injury several times a day for up to three days. Cold therapy is also helpful in treating some overuse injuries or chronic pain in athletes. When the swelling is gone, heat therapy can help with the healing process. Far Infrared Energy Therapy used in the cabric has been shown to affect many positive changes at a cellular level. Heat therapy is used for pain relief, improving blood circulation to promote healing, and helps relax tight muscles. Our Thermedic wraps make it easy to apply either types of therapy directly to the affected area. * Scan the QR code, and feel free to contact us by Facebook message (ThermedicUSA), besides, liking and sharing the FaceBook page to your friends.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.