Thermedic TM-160K 3-in-1 Pro-Wrap Knee Hot-Cold Brace Support
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Great For Both Acute And Chronic Knee Injuries Including: Meniscal Injuries. Osteoarthritis. Bursitis In The Knee. Osgood-schlatter Disease (Osd). Patellar Tendonitis. Anterior (Acl) And Posterior (Pcl) Cruciate Ligament Tear. Lateral (Lcl) And Medial Collateral Ligament (Mcl) Tear.
- 3-in-1 Design Allows Patients To Use The Pro Wrap Knee Brace For Support And Reusable Hot And Cold Therapy. Uses Superior Far Infrared (Fir) Technology - A Proven Form Of Heat Therapy That Works More Efficiently And Effectively Than Traditional Heating Techniques.
- Handheld Temperature Controller With One Button Operation, Three Temperature Control Settings And 30 Minute Auto Shut-off For Safety. Comes Complete With Knee Pro-wrap Brace, Temperature Controller, Hipad Heating Pad, Neo Cold Pack, Travel Pouch And Ac/Dc Adapter.
- Designed From 100% Carbon Fiber Fabric Which In Itself Is An Electrically Conductive Material That Naturally Emits Infrared Energy To Support Therapeutic Applications. Ergonomic, Breathable Design Provides Support, Comfort And 100% Coverage From A Second Injury.
- It is widely acknowledged that a combination therapy of cold and heat is the optimum approach for dealing with swelling, pain and accelerating healing. Ice and cold packs are often used as immediate treatment for acute injuries because the cold reduces swelling and pain. Our wrap, when used with the Neo Cold Pack, can be applied it to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes at a time.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.