Vibralite 12 Vibrating Watch With Camouflage Band
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Do you wish you could make your world one click louder? Do you - or a family member - find it difficult to: Follow conversations? Hear the TV or radio without significantly increasing the volume? or Understand what's going on in a religious service or a lecture? These challenges hold true for an increasing number of adults - within a wide age range. Because of loud music, motorcycles, power tools, gun sports, fireworks, sporting events, and more, many adults 40 and over, realize that life would be so much easier if everything proved just one click louder. Many struggle in silence rather than look for a solution to achieve the clarity they once had. The BEAN can provide that one click of clarity. As a personal amplification device-also known as a Personal Sound Amplifier-The BEAN features a built-in sensor that automatically adjusts to the surrounding noise level. It amplifies soft sounds, while keeping the volume steady on louder noises or even reducing it for extremely loud sounds such as fireworks or the strike of a drum. Moreover, it boosts soft high-pitched sounds heard in speech, which helps provide clarity for conversations, particularly in less-than-ideal listening environments. For many users, The BEAN is like reading glasses: it is used only part of the time. The BEAN provides the highest fidelity sound amplification available at any cost. Sold in pairs or single units. The BEAN amplifies sounds and enhances your hearing experience so your conversations become more effective in the car, in social situations, and at a distance. It comes in two models-The BEAN and the T-coil BEAN. The T-coil BEAN can be used with loop systems. Loop systems take their name from a loop of wire that is placed around a room or large area. The loop sends an electromagnetic signal to the BEAN, which then changes that signal to sound. The benefits are improved hearing in reverberant conditions or when a talker is too far away to be heard clearly with amplification.
- Etymotic Research
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.