Wheaton Polyethylene Dropping Bottle Tip - Case of 100 - Blue (242414)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Controlled dropping tip for use with a dropping bottle to dispense drops of liquid in a dropping motion
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Available in a variety of colors to enable color-coding of reagents or coordinating with industry storage codes
- Tip base snaps into the neck of a dropping bottle for a secure fit
- Dropping tip dispenses a drop with an average size of 44
- This Wheaton controlled dropping bottle tip has an LDPE body and is available in a variety of colors. This controlled dropping tip is for use with a 6mL dropping bottle and size 13-425 screw cap to dispense drops of liquid in a dropping motion. The LDPE (low-density polyethylene) body is lightweight, flexible, and elastic, and resists impact, stress cracks, and moisture absorption. The bottle tip is available in a variety of colors to enable color-coding of reagents or coordinating with industry storage codes, and it snaps into the neck of a dropping bottle for a secure fit. The dropping tip dispenses a single drop at a time with an average size of 44?L +/-6?L. This dropping tip is suitable for use in many biotech, diagnostic, and pharmaceutical dispensing applications. Lab bottles are used to store, hold, and mix liquids, powders, and other substances in a wide variety of scientific industries. Lab bottles have a more pronounced neck and shoulder than jars. Lab bottles are manufacture
- Dropping Bottle Tip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.