Chicago White Sox New Era MLB Holo-Fitted 59FIFTY Cap
A clever deal seeker from COLORADO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The '47 Franchise fitted cap is one of '47's bestselling signature styles and is a time-tested favorite of sports fans around the world. A garment wash, relaxed fit cap, both stylish and comfortable, the '47 Franchise will show off your great style as well as your support for your team. The front shows detailed team logos in high-quality raised cotton embroidery, making the centerpiece of each cap really 'pop' with more dimension and color. The garment wash process gives the cap that softer "broken-in" look & feel without losing any of the brightness or color in the logos. 100% cotton twill material. High durability design, so your hat will last longer and stand up to any daily wear and tear. '47 provides the quality all true fans desire in their gear. '47 s present-day success comes from never forgetting their roots. In 1947, twin brothers and Italian immigrants, Arthur and Henry D'Angelo founded their company Twins Enterprises in Boston, MA. The D'Angelo's sold pennants and other sports memorabilia on the streets around Fenway Park, and were able to grow their business from a single street cart to a premier sports lifestyle brand that uniquely melds sport and style. Now known as '47, they produce a unique mix of the finest headwear and apparel with an unparalleled attention to detail, which has helped established them as a premium global sportswear brand, well-known by fans the world over. '47 is proud to be an Officially Licensed partner with the key professional American sports leagues -- MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS -- as well as over 650 NCAA colleges & universities.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.