Easton BB17ZS Zcore Speed 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat, 29"/26 oz
A true treasure hunter from NEW JERSEY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Easton z-core bats are the biggest, baldest aluminum bats in the game, so it's no surprise they are the no. 1 bats in College Baseball, with more at-bats, more hits and more homers than any other bat used at the 2016 men's College world Series. The z-core speed -3 is a one-piece speed aluminum barrel design featuring a low swing weight for a faster swing speed. Easton z-core internal core technology combines with hmx hyper lite Matrix alloy to create the longest 2-5/8" bbcor barrels in the game, delivering a truly massive sweet spot. The thin 31/32" tapered handle with 1.2mm hyper skin grip provides stability through the hitting zone.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.