Easton Junior Z5 Grip Batters Helmet - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Easton Junior Z5 Grip Batters Helmet - White is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Kinston High School Baseball Kinston, North Carolina We ordered 3 helmets this season to give em a try. Got recommendations from ECU about using Easton gear and we have been very pleased. Have had Rawlings helmets but the comfort cushioning and weight was not liked by the players. They enjoy the Easton helmets due to their light feel and the comfort padding inside the helmet that molds to their heads. I would highly recommend these helmet to any program wishing to get new helmets. Bats, gloves, and helmets are all top quality with Easton. Also, the forest green matte finish for coloring is pretty sweet as well, compared to the gloss only finish you get with Rawlings.
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from poor designed face shield Our team purchased 13 of these helmets for our softball travel team. We had all the girls try some sample sizes on to ensure we got the sizes right for each player. Our first practice the girls complained they had a hard time seeing the ball. When I tried one of the helmets on, I could see what they meant. The face shield is too close to the helmet brim and if the helmet isn't sitting perfect on your head the top bar on the shield is in your line of sight. I would expected a better design from easton. I guess we go with Shutt next time around.
Date published: 2015-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome It is pretty comfortable. It is matte. Like the design. Fits me wel.
Date published: 2015-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not Bad This is a perfectly good helmet for not a bad price. Sure it could be more comfortable or better looking but if you want that you could buy the more expensive ones. This is perfect for the price.
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from JR size helmet for 9 y/o player I bought this helmet for my son. Fit is great. Looks great also.
Date published: 2016-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from This Protect lasts Our Team loves these helmets. We have 2 set, one home and one away, and they last. Most helmets tear up after one season, but we went to these a couple of years ago and they haven't torn up at all. All padding is still intact, paint hasn't chipped. We will be using these for years to come.
Date published: 2016-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Makes my son a better hitter, no joke here's why... My son always struggled with helmets that didn't properly fit. He would fight the helmet at the plate and lose focus on a good swing. Either the helmet would rattle on his head, sight line be obstructed or part would squeeze. When he tried this one, his world changed. His focus increased and struggles eliminated. He began showing confidence at the plate and results followed. Thank you Easton
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent fit. Great helmet. True to size and the most comfortable helmet my son has used. He used Easton his first few years, but had another helmet for a season; hated it and went out and got the Easton.
Date published: 2016-04-03
- Dual Density Foam absorbs sweat and pulls it away from your head
- Wrapped Ears makes this helmet highly durable through the rigors of constant play
- NOCSAE Approved - Meets the NOCSAE standard for Baseball/Softball batting helmets
- Durable batting helmet
- Easton product
- Great for players of all caliber
- ABS plastic provides an excellent protective shell against high impacts
- ABS plastic provides an excellent protective shell against high impacts. Dual Density Foam, made up of high density shock absorbing foam and low density comfort foam BioDri Liner absorbs sweat and pulls it away from your head. Wrapped Ears makes this helmet highly durable through the rigors of constant play.
- Baseball Batters Helmet
- Baseball Batters Helmet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.