Punch Studio Paris Promenade Paper Plates, Small Dessert
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Punch Studio Paris Promenade Paper Plates, Small Dessert is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ADC8 from Unmatched by no other I know some people might wonder how this bat can be as good as a $400 bat but it is. I originally got the whiteout bat last spring wanting something similar to the CAT 6 but with a bigger barrel. When it arrived, the barrel was noticeably bigger than the CAT6 and was also lighter. Now this had me worried that the pop might not be as good but it definitely was. honestly going to get this bat again next year rather than the CAT 7 or any other $400 plus bat such as the new CF model or MAKO beast. I've swung many bats including the CAT 6, and 7, CF8, prime 916 and this bat outdoes them all. if you're looking for a balanced bat with crazy swing speed and pop, this is it!
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Homer1 from Great Bat I purchased †his bat for my just turned 13 yr old. 32/29 is a bit heavy for now, But with a slow pitcher on the mound He crushed one over †he center field fence. Great bat, He'll be ready to use it full time come High School.
Date published: 2016-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Bat At first I thought that this bat would be to heavy but then I swung it and at the first game hit a home run. This is an awesome bat.
Date published: 2016-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Extremely Balanced Pros: •very balanced •sick design •great pop •the best aluminum bat out there Cons: •none
Date published: 2016-10-03
- Easton z-core bats are the biggest, baldest aluminum bats in the game, so it's no surprise they are the no. 1 bats in College Baseball, with more at-bats, more hits and more homers than any other bat used at the 2016 men's College world Series. The z-core speed -3 is a one-piece speed aluminum barrel design featuring a low swing weight for a faster swing speed. Easton z-core internal core technology combines with hmx hyper lite Matrix alloy to create the longest 2-5/8" bbcor barrels in the game, delivering a truly massive sweet spot. The thin 31/32" tapered handle with 1.2mm hyper skin grip provides stability through the hitting zone.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.