Baseline 50lb. universal push-pull dynamometer Analog 50 Pound
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Push Pull Strength Dynamometer An integral tool for the testing of muscle strength, the Push Pull Strength Dynamometer is a necessity for any physical or occupational therapist to record and track rehabilitation progress. Designed to make is easier to determine the extent of nerve and muscle damage, and help determine limitations for rehabilitation patients, no other dynamometer is as versitile and ergonomically oriented. Lightweight, small and portable, the Push Pull Strength Dynamometer allows the user to perform precise evaluations wherever necessary. A closed hydraulic system ensures precise, accurate readings each and everytime, and the lightweight design is much easier to use than the standard heavy spring-style dynamometers on the market. Perfect for the professional on the move, this deluxe dynamometer provides the capability to test nearly every muscle group on the human body. Complete set includes 3 push pads, 1 pull-hook and snap-lock hook, muscle heat test manual, and a cushioned carrying case to help keep your dynamometer organized and secure. Buy your Push Pull Strength Dynamometer from ActiveForver.com today! Push Pull Strength Dynamometer Features: Allows for accurate measurement of muscle strength Helps to determine results from rehabilitation and help plan strength regimens Dial records and holds maximum force reading until reset Easy to use and portable Push Pull Strength Dynamometer Specifications: Available in
- Sammons Preston
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.