Vew-Do Balance Boards - El Dorado Blue
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vew-Do El Dorado Deck: The El Dorado is our most challenging balance trainer to date. It's designed to push the limits of traditional style balance board riding by featuring an aggressively tapered 5" diameter 'rock' for fast, responsive and super fun riding. When sitting down to design the El Dorado, inspiration was drawn from some of our original board and rock combos which Brew hand turned back in 1990. With the increased rock diameters and longer deck lengths, these early day set ups required significantly more intuitive balance skills thereby creating a more challenging ride. Well now with the El D's aggressively tapered rock, increased rock diameter, full grip tape surface concave deck and increased nose and tail length, the El Dorado meets the demands of todays intuitive balance board riders looking to push their limits. "It's true that I can have a blast riding any one of our Vew-Do models, but when it comes to pushing the envelope of what can be done on any balance board, The El Dorado is by far my board of choice" - Brew "Vew" Moscarello
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.