Zeal Optics Snapshot Sunglasses w/ Free S&H 7 models
A savvy shopper from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Snapshot was born in the garage. Built to work as hard as you do, this frame combines a full wrap for total protection with classic lines that define it. Snapshot is a toss out to some of the early SoCal gearheads. These sunglasses are meant for long days when they have to work as hard as you do. Z-Resin - All of Zeal's "plastic" sunglass frames are made from plant-based resins. This all started with Z-Resin, a proprietary, plant-based material from Switzerland. Instead of crude oil, it's made from the castor bean, an efficient, fast-growing perennial that is easy to grow, withstands drought, and thrives on marginal lands. Z-Resin doesn't compete with food crops and also significantly reduces the amount of CO2 released during manufacturing. Proflex Design unique material is strategically injected into each frame to provide a soft and comfortable hold. With incredible performance characteristics, it can withstand extreme cold and hot temperatures, ensuring that your sunglasses stay in place no matter what.
- Zeal Optics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.