Zeal Optics Snapshot Sunglasses w/ Free S&H 7 models
A true treasure hunter from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Snapshot was born in the garage. Built to work as hard as you do, this frame combines a full wrap for total protection with classic lines that define it. Snapshot is a toss out to some of the early SoCal gearheads. These sunglasses are meant for long days when they have to work as hard as you do. Z-Resin - All of Zeal's "plastic" sunglass frames are made from plant-based resins. This all started with Z-Resin, a proprietary, plant-based material from Switzerland. Instead of crude oil, it's made from the castor bean, an efficient, fast-growing perennial that is easy to grow, withstands drought, and thrives on marginal lands. Z-Resin doesn't compete with food crops and also significantly reduces the amount of CO2 released during manufacturing. Proflex Design unique material is strategically injected into each frame to provide a soft and comfortable hold. With incredible performance characteristics, it can withstand extreme cold and hot temperatures, ensuring that your sunglasses stay in place no matter what.
- Zeal Optics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.