Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker - Black - Size: Small (FB406BKS)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker - Black - Size: Small (FB406BKS) is rated out of 5 by 18.
Rated 3 out of 5 by msgetfit from Needs improvement My daughter bought me the Alta. My issue with it is I had a Zip and it measured my walking steps. The Alta measures your arm movement. When I go to the grocery store and push the cart, I receive no steps, but I may be walking over 30 minutes. Same thing if you are carrying something in your hand, it was raining and I had my purse in one hand and an umbrella in my hand with the Alta. I walked two blocks and no steps were counted. I do like the syncing with my phone and the reminders to move.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katherine O from I love my Alta! I love my Alta. The reminders to get up and stepping if I am short from my 250 steps minimum each hour has been awesome. I read a bad review that said it tracked 5 miles sitting at a desk answering phones and though "not likely". This Alta is hard to count steps that are not actually steps and physical activity. I type and answer phones at work and it never captures those movements. And that is a good thing. I love the app on my iPhone and how easy it is to synch. The battery doesn't last quite as long as advertised but maybe that is because it I am always tapping it for step count, texts and calendar entries. I wouldn't know what to do without my Alta now. I have has it a month and have already lost 5 lbs just by being aware of my steps on a daily.
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by RonnaB from Love it I have had mine for 5 days and love it. It seems to track me fine. My only issue thus far is that it is slow to respond sometimes to touch.
Date published: 2016-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by andromorr from Doesn't sync with Windows 10 devices without dongl I bought this as a simple tracker that could sync with my phone and maybe show me some notifications. However, the tracker doesn't sync with any Windows 10 device over Bluetooth - you have to use the included dongle. This means it won't sync with a Windows 10 phone if you have one. Fitbit claims that an update will fix this, but hasn't provided any timelines.
Date published: 2016-04-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by trend_0 from It's what you would expect! I bought this for my friend, and he currently loves it. I am trying to decide which Fitbit to buy, so he let me try it out. I think it is a nice, sleek design that is definitely for people who want a little motivation to stay active, and track their steps, but nothing too fancy. My only issue is that the screen doesn't seem very responsive to touch, and its a little too small for my liking because my vision sucks.
Date published: 2016-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tommy34684 from My left hand walked more than my right hand I answer the phone with my left hand. The unit reported I walked five miles one day sitting at my desk at work. I changed wearing it on my right hand and sure enough I walked only two miles.
Date published: 2016-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chainsawman661 from great replacement I had the fitbit sip for a year and it helped me on my weight loss goal so I have upgrade to the ALTA and so far I am very happy with it, before it gives me the ear pull of the 250 steps per hour I keep beating it, I have lost 70+ pounds and it seems like it keeps going THANK YOU very much FITBIT!
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack Calvin from Love All About It!! OMG!!, I got it a while ago great design and really motivates me, if you need motivation for working out get the Fitbit Alta.
Date published: 2016-04-20
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)
- Motivation is your best accessory with Fitbit Altaa customizable fitness tracker designed to fit your personal style . Stay motivated by tracking all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, and get credit for your workouts with SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. At night, track your sleep and set a silent alarm to wake better and get your best rest. No matter where youre headed, the easy-to-read OLED screen keeps your goals in focus with stats, time, and call or text notifications on display. And with accessory wristbands in metal, leather and sport, help you find the right style for every occasion. Wear fitness your way with Fitbit Alta.
- Product Type: Smart Band
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Product Family: Alta
- Placement: Wrist
- Color: Black
- Brand Name: Fitbit
- Sensor Type: Accelerometer
- Application/Usage: Health & Fitness,Communication
- Size: Small
- Maximum Battery Run Time: 120 Hour
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Body Metrics Measured: Sleep Quality,Calories Burned,Steps Taken,Distance Traveled
- Durability: Water Resistant
- Functions: Calendar,Silent Alarm,Text Messaging
- Manufacturer: Fitbit, Inc
- Product Name: Alta Smart Band
- Product Line: Alta
- Manufacturer Part Number: FB406BKS
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.fitbit.com
- Material: Elastomer Clasp,Stainless Steel
- Activity Tracker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.