Fitbit Charge HR Activity Tracker - Black - Small
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit Charge HR Activity Tracker - Black - Small is rated out of 5 by 10783.
Rated 1 out of 5 by spiritwendy from very disappointing. My husband and I both bought this at about the same time. We were greatly disappointed. ON his the wrist band fell to pieces and made it unusable, mine the clip around the charging area fell off and eventually lost the button on it. it was unusable. They were only a few months old. never again.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by rocat65 from Not a Happy Fitbitter! Loved my Fitbit Charge HR, got it in December. Com March it went off. Could not get it to sync, keep a charge, reset or nay thing. That is when we fell out of love. Yeah, I was sent another one, probably refer-bushed or something.Had some of the same issues with another one of your products. Not too happy with it now.
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by LKow from Does Not Last 1 Year I've gone through 3 Charge HR devices that have yet to last a year. It was a gift given to me May 2015. In November of 2015 the plastic casing that surrounds where you connect to charge the device fell apart. Fitbit did a great job at replacing it immediately even allowed me to change the color. Unfortunately a month into having the tangerine-colored Charge HR it started to stain and I did everything possible to properly fix this issue however after reading many blogs and reviews, it appeared as if this was a chronic issue for light-colored devices. The elastomer material unfortunately doesn't clean well and stain was not going away. Fitbit did a nice job at once again replacing it. I received a new one January 2016, however in retrospect I believe they were sending me refurbished devices. This month (August 2016) my device once again fell apart in the exact same location as the first one, the plastic holder where the charging device goes in. Additionally, the elastomer material starting to pull away from the screen of the device. A bubble developed in the wrist band as well. I contact Fitbit providing several pictures. Unfortunately they notified me "...the warranty from the paired date of your original tracker which was last 2015-05-16. That's make you ineligible for replacement and as much as we would love to replace your tracker however we don't have that option anymore." Now mind you, the 'new' device they sent me in January 2016 had not lasted a year but they base the warranty the month it was originally purchased. I did some research online and found several people with the exact same issue on this particular Fitbit. I would not recommend this particular device if you are an active athlete who likes to wear it all the time (minus when showering or in a pool). I wore it to sleep to track my sleep pattern. I used it as it said I could. Unfortunately the durability is abysmal. They have more work to on the elastomer material.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by phawaii73 from Fitbit Charge HR This is the best item out there in regards to tracking. I like that you wear it loosely and it still tracks your movement as well as your heart rate. I will be buying one for my sister for her birthday so she can enjoy what I have in this product
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by wolfx from It really works It made me aware how little I was sleeping. It keeps tracks of important data that can help you plan a healthier life style. it is not really that had to put some extra time walking. It makes a big difference in your health. Most of us spend too much time sitting. Just showing you your numbers will make you aware of what your not doing.
Date published: 2016-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayP from GREAT PURCHASE HAPPY CUSTOMER This was a great purchase at a great deal that I would not find anywhere else. Shipment came quickly and was in a well protected brand new container. Love the item. Love the service, 5 stars
Date published: 2016-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindyk63 from Has all that I need I love this fit bit. It is so easy to set up and I love that I don't have to have my phone all the time to track everything. I highly recommend this!!
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by ISowers from Great features Bought this for a gift for my daughter in law & she loves the features. Will keep her motivated to exercise more.
Date published: 2015-12-29
- Make every beat count with charge HR a high-performance wristband with automatic, continuous heart rate and activity tracking right on your wrist. See heart rate all day and during workouts to get more accurate calorie burn, reach your target workout intensity and maximize training time. Track steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality and more, and stay connected with caller id and time of day on display. Charge HR also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further every step, every beat, every day.
- Product Type: Smart Band
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Product Family: ChargeHR
- Placement: Wrist
- Color: Black
- Brand Name: Fitbit
- Sensor Type: Altimeter,Accelerometer,Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Application/Usage: Tracking,Communication,Health & Fitness
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Width: 0.8"
- Durability: Water Resistant
- Functions: Alarm
- Manufacturer: Fitbit, Inc
- Product Name: ChargeHR Smart Band
- Product Line: ChargeHR
- Manufacturer Part Number: FB405BKS
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.fitbit.com
- Material: Elastomer Band,Stainless Steel Buckle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.