Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband - Blue - Large
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband - Blue - Large is rated out of 5 by 17.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Momof3boys from Not as GREAT as I had hoped I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I'm already returning it because the MAIN reason I bought this (besides steps count) was for me to put my phone DOWN & get accurate call notifications; I consistently got the notification while talking to the person or AFTER I hung up :/ The battery life NEVER completed 48hrs which was a disappointment as well. I really hope this is a case of faulty band rather than Fitbit Charge HR all together
Date published: 2015-08-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by spiritwendy from very disappointing. My husband and I both bought this at about the same time. We were greatly disappointed. ON his the wrist band fell to pieces and made it unusable, mine the clip around the charging area fell off and eventually lost the button on it. it was unusable. They were only a few months old. never again.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by rocat65 from Not a Happy Fitbitter! Loved my Fitbit Charge HR, got it in December. Com March it went off. Could not get it to sync, keep a charge, reset or nay thing. That is when we fell out of love. Yeah, I was sent another one, probably refer-bushed or something.Had some of the same issues with another one of your products. Not too happy with it now.
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by LKow from Does Not Last 1 Year I've gone through 3 Charge HR devices that have yet to last a year. It was a gift given to me May 2015. In November of 2015 the plastic casing that surrounds where you connect to charge the device fell apart. Fitbit did a great job at replacing it immediately even allowed me to change the color. Unfortunately a month into having the tangerine-colored Charge HR it started to stain and I did everything possible to properly fix this issue however after reading many blogs and reviews, it appeared as if this was a chronic issue for light-colored devices. The elastomer material unfortunately doesn't clean well and stain was not going away. Fitbit did a nice job at once again replacing it. I received a new one January 2016, however in retrospect I believe they were sending me refurbished devices. This month (August 2016) my device once again fell apart in the exact same location as the first one, the plastic holder where the charging device goes in. Additionally, the elastomer material starting to pull away from the screen of the device. A bubble developed in the wrist band as well. I contact Fitbit providing several pictures. Unfortunately they notified me "...the warranty from the paired date of your original tracker which was last 2015-05-16. That's make you ineligible for replacement and as much as we would love to replace your tracker however we don't have that option anymore." Now mind you, the 'new' device they sent me in January 2016 had not lasted a year but they base the warranty the month it was originally purchased. I did some research online and found several people with the exact same issue on this particular Fitbit. I would not recommend this particular device if you are an active athlete who likes to wear it all the time (minus when showering or in a pool). I wore it to sleep to track my sleep pattern. I used it as it said I could. Unfortunately the durability is abysmal. They have more work to on the elastomer material.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by megan405 from Love! I have been so pleased with this FitBit Charge HR. This has encouraged me to challenge myself and keep a better account of my fitness goals.
Date published: 2015-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by phawaii73 from Fitbit Charge HR This is the best item out there in regards to tracking. I like that you wear it loosely and it still tracks your movement as well as your heart rate. I will be buying one for my sister for her birthday so she can enjoy what I have in this product
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by wolfx from It really works It made me aware how little I was sleeping. It keeps tracks of important data that can help you plan a healthier life style. it is not really that had to put some extra time walking. It makes a big difference in your health. Most of us spend too much time sitting. Just showing you your numbers will make you aware of what your not doing.
Date published: 2016-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindyk63 from Has all that I need I love this fit bit. It is so easy to set up and I love that I don't have to have my phone all the time to track everything. I highly recommend this!!
Date published: 2016-01-08
- Calorie Monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and leading smartphones
- The built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge
- Track your activity levels, sleep patterns, and heart rate data with the large Charge HR Wristband in blue from Fitbit. This wrist-worn activity monitor tracks how many steps you take, your distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed, and how many minutes you stay active. Thanks to its onboard PurePulse technology, the Charge HR also provides continuous and automatic heart rate data. You can use this heart rate data to monitor your intensity, analyze the effectiveness of your activities, maximize your workouts, and more, all without the need of an additional heart rate chest strap or accessory. The Charge HR houses an OLED display that lets you see your progress in real-time throughout the day. In addition to activity tracking and heart rate data, the Charge HR is built with Caller ID, so you can see your incoming calls when your phone is nearby. Additionally, it features sleep tracking capabilities and is equipped with a silent vibrating alarm to help you wake peacefully. You c
- Syncing Distance: 6.1 m
- Transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Water Resistance: Sweat, rain, and splashproof. Remove before swim or shower
- Memory Tracks: 7 days of motion data - minute by minute
- Display: OLED
- Materials Wristband: flexible, durable elastomer material
- Clasp: surgical-grade stainless steel
- Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days
- Charge Time: 1 - 2 hours
- Operating Altitude: 30,000' (9,144 m)
- Size: Large fits wrist 6.2 - 7.6"
- Activity Tracker Wristband
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.