Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband - Teal
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband - Teal is rated out of 5 by 28.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pattygirl from Dissappointed in Fitbit Flex band I got my Fitbit Flex as a Christmas gift. It was difficult for me to snap together because of arthritis. Finally it loosened up some. I wore it every day. My complaint is the band would catch on things and pop open. Happened twice. The first time o found in the floorboard of my car. The second time I was loading hanging baskets into my car. When I got home, I noticed my Fitbit was missing. I went back to the store to see if anyone had turned it in. No luck there. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem or if you can get a band that fastens like a watch band so it would be more secure.
Date published: 2015-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by PT12 from Love it! I've been using a Fit-bit since February. I'm 72 and was not exercising at all. This is such a motivator. My first was the Wristband, however snapping it on was very difficult. It came off in Mexico, never to be seen again. Fit-bit is a great company and they gave me a new one. This time I went for the One model; I just clip it to my bras or waist band, and it does not come off until you remove it. However, it is small and can be lost easily. I've been without mine for a few days, and will not exercise without it. It is the very best motivator. My daughter also has one, and we compete; she always wins!
Date published: 2014-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lady_jade from Love it! I put chased min in October. I don't have to take this off for anything except charging. I wear it in the shower, bathtub, swimming, Zumba....I feel naked without it. I never was a watch person but got used to it quickly.
Date published: 2015-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by tennispls from Meh I just got the flex two days ago, and its generally ok. I used to own a nike+ fuelband, and imo I think that the fuelband is a better choice. Although the flex is pretty great at tracking information, the display of information on the flex isn't very good. The fuelband actually displays the exact data that has been stored, instead of rough percentages like the flex does.
Date published: 2014-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Honeybear1 from Great motivator I have had mine since Christmas 2015, love it. I am not good with technology and this is so easy to use. I have lost it and got it back, wish it stayed on more securely. I have accidently worn it into the shower. I love being able to keep track of my sleep and steps!
Date published: 2016-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by ReviewNickName from Love it! Great product! It should come with a guide though :( The taps are tricky to learn. Other than that, mine has a super battery life and is a great product. Also, the app is really easy to use. Wish it had more features for SELF challenge rather than "challenge a friend" but oh well. Just keep my goals to myself and challenge myself each day :)
Date published: 2015-01-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by rojo from Great Features, poor reliability Love the utility and especially like the fact that I can compete with friends and family around the planet. Big problem: I'm about to return my second one in 3 months. I'm quite tech savvy and have not abused this product what-so-ever. But here I am, trying to get in touch with fitbit again to send me a new one.
Date published: 2014-11-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by mrmikem from Not Pleased There were no instructions with the fitbit and the online instruction are very confusing. I still have no idea how to use it, set it up or especially how it is supposed to monitor my sleep, which was the primary reason I bought it. I need detailed instructions on how to set it up and use it.
Date published: 2016-03-09
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading Smartphones
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (includes Large and Small wristbands)
- Make fitness a lifestyle with Fitbit Flex?a slim, stylish device that tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. See how every day stacks up with LEDs that light up like a scoreboard as you get closer to your goal. Then wear it at night to measure your sleep quality and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm. Day or night, Flex fits comfortably around your wrist, is water-resistant, and has a 5-day battery life. It also syncs to computers and 150+ leading smartphones, so you can access your stats anywhere and see your progress in charts and graphs.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.