Fitbit HR Heart Rate & Activity Tracker Wristband - Plum - Size: L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit HR Heart Rate & Activity Tracker Wristband - Plum - Size: L is rated out of 5 by 19.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Momof3boys from Not as GREAT as I had hoped I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I'm already returning it because the MAIN reason I bought this (besides steps count) was for me to put my phone DOWN & get accurate call notifications; I consistently got the notification while talking to the person or AFTER I hung up :/ The battery life NEVER completed 48hrs which was a disappointment as well. I really hope this is a case of faulty band rather than Fitbit Charge HR all together
Date published: 2015-08-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by spiritwendy from very disappointing. My husband and I both bought this at about the same time. We were greatly disappointed. ON his the wrist band fell to pieces and made it unusable, mine the clip around the charging area fell off and eventually lost the button on it. it was unusable. They were only a few months old. never again.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by rocat65 from Not a Happy Fitbitter! Loved my Fitbit Charge HR, got it in December. Com March it went off. Could not get it to sync, keep a charge, reset or nay thing. That is when we fell out of love. Yeah, I was sent another one, probably refer-bushed or something.Had some of the same issues with another one of your products. Not too happy with it now.
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by LKow from Does Not Last 1 Year I've gone through 3 Charge HR devices that have yet to last a year. It was a gift given to me May 2015. In November of 2015 the plastic casing that surrounds where you connect to charge the device fell apart. Fitbit did a great job at replacing it immediately even allowed me to change the color. Unfortunately a month into having the tangerine-colored Charge HR it started to stain and I did everything possible to properly fix this issue however after reading many blogs and reviews, it appeared as if this was a chronic issue for light-colored devices. The elastomer material unfortunately doesn't clean well and stain was not going away. Fitbit did a nice job at once again replacing it. I received a new one January 2016, however in retrospect I believe they were sending me refurbished devices. This month (August 2016) my device once again fell apart in the exact same location as the first one, the plastic holder where the charging device goes in. Additionally, the elastomer material starting to pull away from the screen of the device. A bubble developed in the wrist band as well. I contact Fitbit providing several pictures. Unfortunately they notified me "...the warranty from the paired date of your original tracker which was last 2015-05-16. That's make you ineligible for replacement and as much as we would love to replace your tracker however we don't have that option anymore." Now mind you, the 'new' device they sent me in January 2016 had not lasted a year but they base the warranty the month it was originally purchased. I did some research online and found several people with the exact same issue on this particular Fitbit. I would not recommend this particular device if you are an active athlete who likes to wear it all the time (minus when showering or in a pool). I wore it to sleep to track my sleep pattern. I used it as it said I could. Unfortunately the durability is abysmal. They have more work to on the elastomer material.
Date published: 2016-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by megan405 from Love! I have been so pleased with this FitBit Charge HR. This has encouraged me to challenge myself and keep a better account of my fitness goals.
Date published: 2015-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by phawaii73 from Fitbit Charge HR This is the best item out there in regards to tracking. I like that you wear it loosely and it still tracks your movement as well as your heart rate. I will be buying one for my sister for her birthday so she can enjoy what I have in this product
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by wolfx from It really works It made me aware how little I was sleeping. It keeps tracks of important data that can help you plan a healthier life style. it is not really that had to put some extra time walking. It makes a big difference in your health. Most of us spend too much time sitting. Just showing you your numbers will make you aware of what your not doing.
Date published: 2016-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicki from Perfect Birthday Gift I bought this the first week of Jan for my mother in law for her birthday. It was a perfect fit, worked beautifully right away and the box it came in was perfect. There were no blemishes on the box, the item or anything else. I got this FitBit Charge HR for way below the box stores and what was comparable to Pre-Holiday pricing!!! Thank you so much for keeping within my budge all the while making my post Holiday dreams come true!!!
Date published: 2016-01-18
- Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it?s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Kindly contact Fitbit for any technical issues
- Utilize the sizing tool in Product Details below to ensure proper fit.
- Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2-the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.