Fitbit Large Alta Splashproof Activity Tracker - Plum (FB406PML)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Fitbit Large Alta Splashproof Activity Tracker - Plum (FB406PML) is rated out of 5 by 17.
Rated 3 out of 5 by msgetfit from Needs improvement My daughter bought me the Alta. My issue with it is I had a Zip and it measured my walking steps. The Alta measures your arm movement. When I go to the grocery store and push the cart, I receive no steps, but I may be walking over 30 minutes. Same thing if you are carrying something in your hand, it was raining and I had my purse in one hand and an umbrella in my hand with the Alta. I walked two blocks and no steps were counted. I do like the syncing with my phone and the reminders to move.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katherine O from I love my Alta! I love my Alta. The reminders to get up and stepping if I am short from my 250 steps minimum each hour has been awesome. I read a bad review that said it tracked 5 miles sitting at a desk answering phones and though "not likely". This Alta is hard to count steps that are not actually steps and physical activity. I type and answer phones at work and it never captures those movements. And that is a good thing. I love the app on my iPhone and how easy it is to synch. The battery doesn't last quite as long as advertised but maybe that is because it I am always tapping it for step count, texts and calendar entries. I wouldn't know what to do without my Alta now. I have has it a month and have already lost 5 lbs just by being aware of my steps on a daily.
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by RonnaB from Love it I have had mine for 5 days and love it. It seems to track me fine. My only issue thus far is that it is slow to respond sometimes to touch.
Date published: 2016-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by andromorr from Doesn't sync with Windows 10 devices without dongl I bought this as a simple tracker that could sync with my phone and maybe show me some notifications. However, the tracker doesn't sync with any Windows 10 device over Bluetooth - you have to use the included dongle. This means it won't sync with a Windows 10 phone if you have one. Fitbit claims that an update will fix this, but hasn't provided any timelines.
Date published: 2016-04-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by trend_0 from It's what you would expect! I bought this for my friend, and he currently loves it. I am trying to decide which Fitbit to buy, so he let me try it out. I think it is a nice, sleek design that is definitely for people who want a little motivation to stay active, and track their steps, but nothing too fancy. My only issue is that the screen doesn't seem very responsive to touch, and its a little too small for my liking because my vision sucks.
Date published: 2016-04-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tommy34684 from My left hand walked more than my right hand I answer the phone with my left hand. The unit reported I walked five miles one day sitting at my desk at work. I changed wearing it on my right hand and sure enough I walked only two miles.
Date published: 2016-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chainsawman661 from great replacement I had the fitbit sip for a year and it helped me on my weight loss goal so I have upgrade to the ALTA and so far I am very happy with it, before it gives me the ear pull of the 250 steps per hour I keep beating it, I have lost 70+ pounds and it seems like it keeps going THANK YOU very much FITBIT!
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack Calvin from Love All About It!! OMG!!, I got it a while ago great design and really motivates me, if you need motivation for working out get the Fitbit Alta.
Date published: 2016-04-20
- Fits Wrists 6.7 to 8.1" Around
- Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories, Time
- Activity Reminders
- OLED Tap Display
- Splashproof, Rainproof, and Sweatproof
- Smart Notifications
- Sleep Tracking with Silent Alarms
- Track your activity levels, sleep patterns, and more with the plum Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker in size large. This sleek band uses an array of sensors to keep track of how many steps you take, how far you walk, how many floors you climb, the number of calories you burn, and the time you spend active. It connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and syncs its data wirelessly while providing you with notifications, workout assistance, and more on its OLED tap display. The Alta is sweatproof, rainproof, and splashproof, and it uses a flexible elastomer band that fits individuals with wrists measuring 6.7 to 8.1" around. Additional bands in various colors, sizes, and materials are available for separate purchase. Its lithium-ion polymer battery lasts up to five days on a single charge, which takes approximately one to two hours.
- Sizing: Fits wrists 6.7 to 8.1" (17.0 to 20.6 cm) around
- Display: OLED
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Wireless Range: Up to 20' (6 m)
- Sensors: 3-axis acceleromter
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 113
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days
- Material: Stainless steel, elastomer
- Activity Tracker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.