Hello Ivee Automation Hub
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Hello Ivee Automation Hub is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by jimzdigz from Almost There!!! Got a great Deal on this item through BLINQ! So far I have found the Ivee Sleek to be a very neat piece of technology that connects to my wifi and uses verbal commands to control my home automation devices. It has been a bit of a challenge at times getting it to function properly and I am not sure if this may be caused by my service provider or if it is the providers of the services that the Ivee Sleek is being directed to. As other users have stated it does not always recognize the verbal command. Sometimes it will return a message that states it "cannot connect to the server at this time try again later" or some other humorous command such as "my brain is fried....". Another item that does not seem to work very well is the FM radio. It does not have a connection for an external antenna the only way to get a good signal is to position the unit in just the right location to get a signal. This really is not a big issue for me because I really would do not find the on board radio feature very useful....Now if they could get it to communicate with my Home Entertainment System or Smart TV that would be Fantastic! The display on the unit is nice and crisp and real easy to read at night. One can also simply give the verbal commands to ask what time it is without opening their eyes. The alarms also work real well. The only issue I have with them is that I cannot pick specific days of the week. You have to verbally tell Ivee the night before to turn off the alarm if you do not want it to go off the next day. All in all for the price I paid I am very happy with my purchase and would feel comfortable recommending this item to other users on the premise they read the comments and issues that other users have experienced and check to see if the manufacturer is still providing updates and support for the product.
Date published: 2015-04-26
- Hands free and always ready, just say "hello ivee" and ivee listens for your verbal command. ivee Sleek makes it possible to manage and control your home's connected devices simply by speaking commands. In addition, ivee helps you set reminders, wakes you up on time, and even fetches live Internet content (like weather, stocks, and news) that is relevant to you. ivee is an official Works with Nest partner, and will also control: Philips Hue bulbs, Belkin WeMo, Lowes Iris, Staples Connect, and Smart Things devices. More devices to follow.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.