Jawbone UP Fitness Tracker - Red - Large
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Jawbone UP Fitness Tracker - Red - Large is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth Baumgartner from I got this about a week and a half ago, and I lost 4 pounds within the first week. Why? Because the app has a number of tips. Some I implement, others I don't I pick and choose. My activity level isn't great, but it's better than it was. Being a single mom, it's hard to find time for me, and I also sit a lot at work because I'm an administrative assistant. However, I can and do find ways to move in the limited hours I have to be able to do anything. It pairs with MyFitnessPal. It can get confusing on calorie count going between the two apps, but I am not going to discredit either Jawbone or MyFitnessPal for that. I don't mind that it's not the latest version, or that I can't see my steps unless I upload. I love the sleep tracking. I love the step tracker. I really, really like the coaching, whether I use the coaching tips or not. I know I already said that, but it really does help me out to see where I can be doing better in several areas. I also like that the mini-challenges are reasonable. They, too, cover different areas of fitness to be improved.
Date published: 2016-03-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tomas from Worked for awhile The tracker was fine when it worked. The phone app was less than fine. I never found a way to review activity or sleep earlier than yesterday. Never figured out what the advantages/drawbacks were to manually setting sleep mode as opposed to letting the app figure it out. Then the thing wouldn't sync, and though it appears to take a charge, it also appears to have a dead battery. What is this, less than a month of use?
Date published: 2016-09-13
- UP is compatible with the Amazon Fire phone and devices running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or and iOS 6.0
- Designed to be worn 24/7, with up to 10 days of battery life
- Track your sleep: total hours; light versus deep; length of time to fall asleep
- Track your activity: steps; distance; calories burned; time spent active versus idle
- Log what you eat / drink & track nutritional info
- UP is a system, wristband + iPhone app, that tracks how you sleep, move and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices and feel your best. Know yourself. Live better. TRACK YOUR SLEEP. Small and comfortable to wear all day and night, UP senses your micro-movements while you sleep and uses advanced algorithms to determine how many hours you slept, how long it took you to fall asleep, time spent in light vs. deep sleep and how many times you woke during the night. TRACK YOUR ACTIVTY. Wearing UP captures a complete picture of your day, so you don?t have to guess how active you are. UP tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and time spent active vs. idle. TRACK YOUR FOOD & DRINK. UP?s mobile app lets you log what you eat and drink and get as detailed as you want. Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the UP image gallery or search the ingredient database. UP also helps you track calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fiber and sodium. GAIN INSIGHT.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.