Jawbone UP2 Activity Tracker - Light Grey
- Used - Very Good In Stock
- Item fully functional May show minor wear (scratches, etc) May come repackaged
List Price $124.98
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Easily track your activities and your sleep automatically
- Tracks your food, drink, calories and nutrients; use the UP App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right
- Personalized insight - an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day
- Get alerts while staying in the flow of your day. UP2 uses a simple vibration at the wrist to wake you up at the optimal time with Smart Alarm. It even lets you know when it's time to get up and move with Idle Alert.
- Add friends and family so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards
- Android compatibility - UP2, UP3 and UP4 are compatible with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later.
- iOS compatibility - UP2, UP3 and UP4 are compatible with the following iOS devices:iPhone 4S or newer, iPod Touch 5th generation or newer, iPad 3 or newer, iPad Mini 1st generation or newer, iPad Air 1st generation or newer
- UP is not just an activity trackerits a revolutionary, integrated system that incorporates advanced hardware, sophisticated algorithms and data science to better understand your behaviors and habits. Through an in-depth analysis of your eating, activity and sleep patterns, UP is able to intelligently help you make better choices and achieve your goals smarter and faster.
- How does UP track my movement and activities?
- The UP2 tracker uses an accelerometer and powerful algorithms to passively track and quantify your activities, distance, calories, active time, and idle time. The UP App also allows you to log a variety of different workout types, so you get credit and estimated caloric burn for non-step-based activities.
- How does UP track my sleep?
- The UP2 tracker uses an accelerometer to detect sleep quality and duration. Your band automatically detects when you fall asleep and wake so you do not need to switch modes.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.