Jawbone UP24 Fitness Tracker - Onyx - Size: Large (JL01-52L-US)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Jawbone UP24 Fitness Tracker - Onyx - Size: Large (JL01-52L-US) is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Praveen Jeevarathnam from Button fell with in 90 days from purchasing The device was working fine and all of a sudden The button just fell off and the rubber is just over lapping the device. Tried to open a case with manufacturer but their site is not even showing this device in their list of devices.
Date published: 2016-10-23
- Wireless activity tracker wristband
- Logs all your steps and movements
- Tracks your hours of sleep
- All food, drink, and calories consumed can be logged
- Uses free app available on both Android on iOS
- Highly rated app delivers extensive amounts of data in an easy-to-use interface
- Wear wristband throughout the day and night
- The large-sized Jawbone UP24 Fitness Tracker in onyx is a wristband that works with an app for your smartphone to track vital daily stats to help you set and achieve lifestyle goals. The wristband relays data to the app via Bluetooth. It allows you to track calories burned, intensity and more for any type of workout as well as what you are eating and drinking. You can track how many hours you sleep, and it will vibrate to wake you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle so you feel refreshed. Or, you can set a reminder to move when you've been inactive for too long. The wristband connects to your phone via Bluetooth Smart - and its low-profile form factor lets you wear it comfortably both day and night.
- Color: Onyx
- Size: Large
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion polymer
- Capacity: 32 mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 7 days
- Charging Time: Approximately 80 minutes via USB charging cable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Accelerometer: Tri-axis accelerometer
- LED Indicator: Two single color LEDs and vibrating motor indicates power, charge states and current status
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.