American Educational Microslide The Elements Lesson Set Box of 30
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Photomicrograph elements lesson plan set for chemical study
- Set of 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Teacher's guide with reproducible student worksheets for instructional use
- Lesson plans printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- The American Educational T-301-30B photomicrograph lesson set is used for study of the elements, and has 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning. Each lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified elements are depicted on the slide: carbon (diamonds) (10X), copper (5X), gold (10X), silver (15X), sulphur (15X), mercury (25X), platinum (20X), and lead (15X). The T-301-30B has a teacher_s guide and reproducible student worksheets for instructional use. The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set is suitable for all grades and ages 5 to 18. Science education products are commonly used as educational aids in scientific classrooms and office settings.
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.