Ansell Cold Weather Tactical Combat Gloves - Foliage Green - Size: XL
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Foliage Green
- The CW Combat/Utility glove maximizes dexterity and tactility through the optimized use of next generation insulation on the back of the hand and thumb
- The durably waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps insulation dry, prevents heat loss and adds penetration resistance to JP-8 and other petroleum/oils/lubricants (POLs)
- A fast-drying high-performance lining material treated with anti-microbial combined with thin FR insulation maximizes warmth, comfort and protection
- Water resistant treated leather and Nomex-Kevlar blend materials enhance performance in harsh battleground environments
- Constructed using only flame resistant materials and components providing complete flame protection for the hand, wrist and forearm
- Dexterous, flame resistant, insulated, cold/wet weather hand protection. With optimal balance of protection and warmth, the cold weather combat glove meets the demands of cold (0 to 40 degree F) and wet weather operations without compromising flash flame protection. Incorporating a highly breathable windproof and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, the glove keeps hands dry and comfortable in harsh and extreme battleground environments. High-performance flame resistant zone-specific insulation provides critical warmth where needed while optimizing trigger finger tactility. The glove is constructed using durable Kevlar-Nomex and digitally embossed leather. The result is our most comfortable, dexterous, flame resistant cold-weather glove with superior grip, capable of a wide range of general and soldier specific tasks such as operating weapons, combat zone vehicles and equipment in wet and cold conditions. ActivArmr Mission Critical Gear from Ansell is designed and engineered for the real-worl
- Combat Gloves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.