Burndy Bare Ferrule 10 AWG Wire Size - Pack of 250 (YF1018UI)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of electrolytic copper, tin plated
- Seamless barrels
- Smooth funnel entry to make wire insertion easier
- RoHS compliant
- Type YF Bare ferrule for use on copper conductor. Wire ferrules are also known as cord end terminals or bootlace ferrules. These are electrical connectors used to terminate stranded wires. These terminals are made of electrolytically tin plated copper, uninsulated ferrules are designed to form neat end terminations to multi-strand cables or wires. Smooth funnel entry assists in wire insertion. Specifically designed to aid in termination of extra flexible fine stranded conductor, provides enhanced flexibility relating to wire termination and management. A positive contact surface helps ensure system integrity.
- Bare Ferrule
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.