C-map Na-y943 Max-n+ Florida And The Bahamas NA-Y943
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MAX-N NA-Y943 - Florida & The BahamasMAX-N brings all the popular C-MAP 4D features to the the Navico family ofchartplotters, including: Detailed Harbor Charts, Dynamic RasterCharts,High-Resolution Satellite Imagery, Custom Shaded Depths, DynamicTides & Currents, High-Resolution Bathymetric Data, Sport Fishing Data,Aerial Photos, C-Marina Port Info & Multi-Language Charts.C-MAP MAX-N brings trusted Jeppesen data and advanced charting features tousers of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G navigation systems.Whether you're an avid saltwater angler, sailing enthusiast or long-rangecruiser, these powerful charts will enhance every moment you spend on thewater. With huge coverage areas, up-to-date data and state-of-the-artfeatures, no adventure is out of reach.Software Requirements:Simrad NSO evo2 - Software Version 4.0Simrad NSS evo2 - Software Version 3.0B&G Zeus2 - Software Version 3.0Lowrance HDS Gen2 - Software Version 4.0Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch - Software Version 4.5Lowrance HDS Gen3 - Software Version 2.0Features:Dynamic Raster Charts - Give sailors a traditional "nautical chart"view with the ability to access important information. High-ResolutionBathymetric (HRB) charts and Sportfishing Data deliver powerful technologyfor avid anglers. Tides & Currents projections help both sailors and anglersplan their dayFull-Featured Vector Charts - Provide boaters with the accurate,up-to-date vector chart detail including Depth Areas and Contours, SpotSoundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wrecks/Obstructions, Small CraftFacilities and moreHarbor & Approach Details - Lets boaters approach any harbor and inletwith confidence - the perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventur
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.